School Life Memories - How was my school life? 2011-2023

My School Life - The Ocibul Oc

 Yes, today I am going to tell you about my school. School Life memories. How interesting the day were? How did I spend those days? Why did I think girl meant cheek😜? How did my name change to Ocibul? What did I do when she proposed? Etc discuss in the blog. Let's start the blog without wasting your time-

School Life Memories
Designed by Canva 

Hi, my name is Ocibul and I'm currently a NEET aspirant. Recently I appeared in the 12th board exam, I've been reflecting a lot on my time in school so far. I've had some incredible experiences and made amazing friends along the way, and I wanted to write about my school life to share my story with others As I.

  Initial School: (1st to 7th) 

 I started school (school- Star Line Academy (SLA), Balapara) at the age of six (2011), and I remember being both excited and nervous on my first day. I &there was my cousin in the same class & made some friends with our classmates, and we spent our days playing games, learning new things, and having fun. I remember being especially proud when I learned how to read, and I devoured every book I could get my hands on. However, there were also some challenges during this time. 

I struggled with English and found it hard to keep up with my classmates, which was frustrating for me. One day, my English ma'am said the word *girl* and I thought that meant cheek coz in our mother language gal (গাল) means cheek). Lol 😂🤣! But overall, I enjoyed my early years of school and felt like I was off to a good start. After a few months, there are many friends I got but out of them few friends I'm in contact now🙁. Makibul, Aminul Manirul, Pulak, Nitul, Shahanur.... are my classmates & Maidul bro(GS), Saiful bro(GS), Inu bro,..   are seniors but they taught me a lot, Saiful bro taught me about speech & Inu bro sang many songs and we say wow what a singer🤣(actually he sign well). And have left the school SLA in 2017.

In SLA, I have lots of memories, one day I was playing with friends. It's not a game which you play😂, it was different & dangerous also, a friend stood & another friend jumped over him, That was my time, I jumped & Unfortunately, fell, but luckily I was saved and I needed to listen to a lot of speech for it from mom 🥲🤫. Another interesting memory about my name- In my exam for 1st standard, there was a question- "What is your name? ".I wrote Asibul but my English teacher gave the wrong mark on my name, lol😂, he said that was wrong, Actually, on my ID card, there was another name Ocibul which is a mistake of Clark of the school, after my complain finally, my English teacher declares the answer as correct and Although, I changed my name from Asibul to Ocibul. Lol😂. From then, I wasted half of my life telling people my name's Pronunciation🙂

In school, there I faced some problems also, the main problem was my language, in my home, we talk in Bangla & but in our state mother language is Assamese, but I don't know well Assamese, Then we use a mixture of language. It's enough for us. Finally, we all learned both languages. And after reading for 6 years I decided to go to a government school from the private one. So I say bye to SLA

Middle School: (7th to 11th) 

  I started 2nd school in 2017 (Barsimla M.E School) & now the school is known as Paka Barsimla High School. There I made some new friends Rakesh(Petla), Raja, Jutika (Tikla Juti), Rajkumar Rup(petla), DK, Nayan, PD(Haola/Palashbari), Dipti, BK, BB, ... etc. And I enjoyed it so much with them. In school, I got a proposal from a girl in seven standards but I rejected her. And I told her "I hate this love,😜 focus on your work, it's not the correct time for love". But now I respect the love. She is my friend now, namely Gitu (nickname). 

In this time, I have written so many stories, some of them about love, and some about nature, and I have a good habit that I write my daily work list in my diary. 

In 2017-18, Assam there have first held the Gonoshav exam of 1st standard to 7th standard. We're lucky as the first candidate of Gonoshav. That year our school got an A grade & A+ grade from myself. After that, after a few months, I participated in the NMMS (National Means Com Merits Scholarship examination) exam and I passed & took another scholarship exam the CM scholarship exam & I got it too. For these achievements, I want to thank a lot to our honourable teachers. 

 Teachers are good friends to us, Our teacher is a pivotal figure in our school life, shaping our academic and personal growth. They can inspire us to think creatively and push us to excel in our studies. Our teacher is not only a source of knowledge but also a role model who sets an example for us to follow. They are always available to answer our questions, offer guidance, and provide constructive feedback. They help us to achieve our academic goals and develop a passion for learning. We are grateful for our teacher's selfless commitment to our success and will always remember the impact they have had on our lives.

We're too lucky student that in our time the school reach to 50 years old, & hence we celebrate the golden Jubilee years at the end of school life. 

Higher Secondary Education: 

According to family & teacher's opinions, I selected Tihu College as my higher secondary education in the science stream in 2021. 
For the first time, I live away from home for education. I have studied there for two years. There I made new few friends only in two years. Anuvab(stickers man), Pritam (Tiger), Manirul (MadanLalBihari or Madan), Devanga (DD or Debalgo), Gokul(beta), Kaushik, Sanjana- they all are my enjoyable, rememberable friends of College. The last party was most awesome for us. 
    And the last day, was amazing for me, When we were ready to come home suddenly Sanjana & Sunami came and said to play badminton with them for one minute. I Lough lots for that. I did not deny the request & played badminton for one minute. 


In my higher secondary education, the first year I faced so many problems. New place, new teacher and I changed my language too, from Assamese to English, for that, I didn't understand some words, but from the end of the first year teachers helped me so much, I feel glad about those days. I miss my physics, zoology & English teacher. They help me a lot.

Conclusion:

  In one word- my school were amazing. Lots Of memories, lots of fun, lots of enjoyment with knowledge.  In this 12-year journey, I met a lot of friends and respected teachers. I studied 3 schools till 12 standards & out of them the best was the middle one. There we Celebrate the Golden Jubilee of the school. But at the end of school life, we faced lockdown due to corona. Due to that, we all passed 10th without facing the exam. 😐(it's our turning point). I love all my friends whom I met, love you all my friends & I love my all teachers also. Thank you all for helping me till now from my behind. 
I can't end telling my 12 years journey with a single blog but I try my best in this blog. If you love it, leave a valuable comment for me. 


These are all from my side. Now, I would like to hear from you. If you want to support my writing Buy me a coffee. If not now, it's ok. Try again. Thank you for reading the full blog. Feel free to say hi on Twitter


No comments

Powered by Blogger.